Central Plaza in Harbor Point will come alive for the Harbor Point Ice Festival on Saturday, January 12, 2019 from 2-8pm! The plaza will be transformed into a magical winter wonderland with twinkling lights, ice sculptures lining the walkways, live music, food & drink, kids crafts, and more! Watch the excitement as award-winning ice sculptors use chainsaws and chisels to create spectacular ice sculptures, and vote on your favorite! Admission to the event is FREE! Event Details include live ice carvings from 2-6pm, food trucks and bar service, special fire performances, and music by DJ Kory.
VIP tickets are available for purchase:
– Access to a private, enclosed heated tent
– Drink tickets to be used for Peabody Heights beer or Tito’s specialty cocktails
– All-you-can-eat buffet by gourmet food trucks
– Ice Luges
– Live ice carving demonstration with Q&A
– Souvenir mug and other special goodies!