Head to the 7th annual Annapolis St. Patrick’s Parade for a full day of fun! New this year – a family festival before and after the parade that will include face painters, entertainment, photo screens, food and drink! The parade begins at 1pm.
The parade route is as follows:
• Line up at Amos Garrett Blvd. or their designated side-street depending on their position/order of the parade.
• Make a right turn onto West Street
• Travel clockwise (the wrong way) around Church Circle and out Main St.
• Travel down Main Street towards Randall/Compromise Circle.
• Travel clockwise (the wrong way) around Randall/Compromise Circle.
• Exit traffic circle via Randall Street.