If you’ve got small kids, you’ve probably spent so much time watching and listening and watching and listening to “Frozen I & II” that you probably quote most of those movies by heart at this point.
While we’re getting pumped for the all-new Saturday Morning Tunes “Frozen” show March 12 at the B&O Railroad Museum, here are 10 Things We (Love To) Hate about these movies.
10 Things We (Love to) Hate About Frozen
1. Anna and Elsa spent so much time thinking about how great their mom and dad were, but in what world is ‘locking your child in their bedroom for 10 years because they’re different’ good parenting?
2. Why is Kristof even there? Like really.
3. We allllmost got a Disney movie about sisterly love but they still had to sneak in that marriage proposal. Why, Disney?!?
4. In “Frozen,” who has been running Arendelle since Anna and Elsa’s parents died? And why can’t that person continue running the kingdom until Elsa learns how to master her powers?
5. Why does Anna have to keep reminding everyone that Elsa is her sister?
6. No wonder Elsa is hearing voices by the time we get to “Frozen II” – she’s clearly got issues from being locked in that room all those years.
7. Part of the messaging in “Frozen II” is about how important the environment is, but what child over the age of 3 doesn’t know that already? Our kids nag us constantly about composting and recycling and planting trees. We get it!
8. Why can’t “Frozen II” just be Olaf telling us the story of “Frozen II” instead of us having to watch this hot mess of a movie?
9. Trolls. Why?
10. Why is Elsa so bad at charades in “Frozen II?”
All-New Saturday Morning Tunes Frozen Show
WTMD’s all-new Saturday Morning Tunes “Frozen” show is Saturday, March 12 at the B&O Railroad Museum, 901 W. Pratt St. in Baltimore. Doors open at 9:30 a.m. and the show starts at 10 a.m. Tickets are $0-$50. The show is made possible in part by Garrison Forest School, Clipper City Capital of Ameriprise Financial, (cool) progeny, International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees – IATSE Local 487 and Whiting-Turner Contracting
For more information and tickets, visit https://wtmd.org/radio/2021/12/20/all-new-frozen-stage-show-jan-22-at-the-bo-railroad-museum/.
Editor’s Note: Photos provided by WTMD.