Get a jumpstart on heart month with (cool) progeny and The Bryn Mawr Little School at our annual Healthy Heart Play Date on January 25h! We have so many fun things planned for families:
- The amazing education team at Bryn Mawr’s The Little School are ready to get crafty with fun Valentine’s Day and heart-healthy projects your kids will love.
- Make music with Alex from Alex and the Kaleidoscope Band.
- Move and groove with Nanny McFit.
- Pretend you’re a real life doctor or nurse and “examine” hearts with Little Medical School.
- Find a little zen with Bridget from Child’s Heart Yoga.
- Stop by the Little Lion Challenge table and help us make a BIG ROAR by assembling care cards for area families.
- Nosh on coffee courtesy of Zeke’s Coffee (for the adults) and treats.
Don’t worry — there will be plenty of opportunities to get the wiggles out on a chilly morning! Guaranteed to be two hours of the best heart therapy around.
Just $5/family (inclusive of sales tax) and proceeds benefit The Bryn Mawr Little School Tuition Assistance Fund.
PARKING INFO: Coming to today’s Healthy Heart Play Date? Be sure to enter The Bryn Mawr School from the NORTHERN PARKWAY ENTRANCE. Your GPS may bring you in another way, but the parking lot is off of the Northern Parkway entrance (and it’s the fastest route the event entrance!).
Healthy Heart Play Date
Saturday, January 25
10 AM – 12 PM
The Bryn Mawr Little School
109 West Melrose Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21210
Inclement Weather Date: January 26h