Get a jumpstart on heart month with (cool) progeny and The Bryn Mawr Little School at our annual Healthy Heart Play Date on January 26th! We have so many fun things planned for families:
- Make music with Alex from Alex and the Kaleidoscope Band.
- The amazing education team at Bryn Mawr’s The Little School are ready to get crafty with fun Valentine’s Day projects your kids will love.
- Move and groove with our friends from Port Discovery Children’s Museum.
- Pretend you’re a real life doctor or nurse and “examine” hearts with Little Medical School.
- Find a little zen with Erin from Mama Bear Yoga.
- Stop by the Little Lion Challenge table and help us make a BIG ROAR by assembling care cards for area families.
- Nosh on coffee (for the adults) and treats from Eddie’s of Roland Park and Zeke’s Coffee.
Don’t worry — there will be plenty of opportunities to get the wiggles out on a chilly morning! Guaranteed to be two hours of the best heart therapy around.
Just $5/family and proceeds benefit The Bryn Mawr Little School Tuition Assistance Fund.
Healthy Heart Play Date 2019
January 26, 2019
10 AM – 12 PM
The Bryn Mawr Little School
109 West Melrose Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21210
Inclement Weather Date: January 27th
About The Bryn Mawr Little School
The Bryn Mawr Little School offers co-ed early childhood education in a program designed to provide ample opportunities for children to socialize, play, learn and express their individuality in a nurturing and accepting environment. Infants, toddlers and two-year-olds spend their day in peer groups. Children ages three an up are grouped in mixed-age classes that incorporate individualized developmental activities as well as a variety of social roles and relationships. Situated on The Bryn Mawr School’s spacious campus, children enjoy the benefits of belonging to a larger school community, including a music program, physical education, and extracurricular classes. They are a diverse community, welcoming families from all parts of the city and surrounding counties. Learn more at brynmawrlittleschool.org.