Baltimore Dad and fav family chef is launching off a brand new family cooking series this Sunday at the Baltimore Farmer’s Market! Introducing Chef Egg’s new Family Cook Off at the market! Participating families will enjoy a unique cooking “eggsperience.” The chef will take you on a quick tour of the market to visit local producers and makers. Then you will prepare easy recipes made with farm fresh ingredients from the market.
“The Family Cookoff is perfect for Baltimore families who want to learn how to work together in the kitchen and beyond,” said Erik Berlin, aka Chef Egg. At $10/pp, it makes the perfect parent-kid date!
A few tips:
- Please show up 15 minutes prior to event to register.
- Menu will include farm fresh eggs, bread, meat and vegetables from the market.
- One ticket per person for kids 5+. Kids under 5 need to be supervised by parents and will have limited participation.
- Parent or guardian needed to accompany children at all times.
- Families will prepare, cook and eat all of their farm fresh recipes.
- Please wear cooking appropriate clothing and closed-toed shoes.
- All participants will sign a waiver prior to the event releasing Chef Egg LLC and Baltimore Office of Promotion and Arts of any and all liabilities.
Have more questions? Contact Chef Egg!
To help kick-off the series, we’re giving away a family four pack of tickets to THIS SUNDAY’s class! Enter by 11:59 pm on Friday, May 5th for a chance to win!
enter the giveaway
Enter between now and 11:59 PM on May 5th! We’ll announce a winner on Saturday, May 6th!