We hesitate to even call this a recipe. It’s not really.
It’s just a fun little way to sneak a little fiber, potassium, vitamin K, vitamin C, and vitamin B into your kiddo’s diet all while celebrating St. Patrick’s Day (or the color green). And it’s maybe just a tad healthier than dousing ice cream in chocolate sauce for dessert tonight.
avocado shamrock shake
- 1/2 an avocado
- 2 scoops of ice cream or frozen yogurt
- your favorite milk (whole milk, coconut milk, almond milk)
- Place avocado and ice cream in the blender. Add milk. Blend.
- Continue adding milk until the shake reaches the consistency you like.
- Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles. Just because.