summer bucket list 2012
Earlier this week, we mentioned that (cool) progeny is THRILLED to be a sponsor of The Happy Family Movement Summer Bucket List Challenge. Today, we’re sharing our bucket list. We’ve got everything from feeding calves, to seeing the Tall Ships, to catching lightning bugs and MORE.
Oohhh yeahhh, we’ve already gotten started.
Here’s what’s on our list:
- Pick Strawberries
- Try out duckpin bowling
- Build a sand castle
- Catch lightning bugs
- Picnic at the Inner Harbor
- Go to the Zoo
- Check out the Tall Shapes during Sailabration
- See Mr. Potato Head at Port Discovery
- Build with legos at the National Building Museum
- Have a Water Balloon Fight
- Make Fruit Popsicles
- Spend a Friday Night at Belvedere Square
- Ride Fearless with the Urban Pirates
- Baltimore’s Farmers Market!
- Look for Ghost Crabs
- Go to ArtScape
- Check out a concert at West Shore Park
- Go Swimming
- Find the best Gelato in Baltimore
- Take a hike
- Run in the Sprinkler
- Make A HUGE BUBBLE
- Take the Bug to her First Baseball Game
- Go for a Family Bike Ride
- Go Horseback Riding
- See an Outdoor Movie at AVAM’s Flicks from the Hill
- Ride a Boat
- Watch the cows being milked and feed the calves at South Mountain Creamery
- Make Smores around a campfire
- Make a Photobook of Our Summer Adventures
30 adventures. Fifteen weeks of summer. We already got started — and took a run in the sprinkler last night!
Have you made your bucket list yet? We’re inviting ALL of you to get in on the action! Join the Happy Family Movement’s challenge, make your own bucket list and share photos on our facebook page!