SO EXCITED to announce our next MOMS NIGHT OUT! Join us for food, friends, fun, martinis and swag on May 9th at Brio Tuscan Grille — all to benefit the Downtown Baltimore Family Alliance! We’re thrilled to partner with DBFA and Brio to bring area moms a little La Dolce Vita.
Here’s how this particular evening will work:
- Grab your girlfriends and book the sitter.
- RSVP to let us know you’re coming (the first 75 moms to RSVP will nab a swag bag!)
- Check in with us when you arrive at Brio on May 9th to get your swag bag. Join us any time between 6 PM and 9 PM.
- Enjoy $5 martinis, a scrumptious menu, kid-free time with your friends and meet new (cool) moms!
- When you’re ready to leave, settle up with your waiter. 20% of your food bill will go to Downtown Baltimore Family Alliance. (So yes, that means come hungry!)
Our SWAG Partners:
Many thanks to our swag partners! Shout out to Brio Tuscan Grille, Plum District Baltimore, Baltimore Orioles, Style House Realty, Wee Chic, Green Spring Station, Body Back Baltimore, Modern Life Portraits, Scholastic and Sugar Mountain PR!
About Downtown Baltimore Family Alliance:
The Downtown Baltimore Family Alliance envisions downtown Baltimore’s development into a highly sought-after locale for family life —a diverse and socially connected place where schools are excellent, streets are safe, parks are plentiful, retail abounds, and housing meets the needs of growing families. Downtown Baltimore will be a shining example of urban, family-friendly vitality and DBFA a model for purposeful family engagement and community.
About Brio Tuscan Grille:
BRIO brings the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to the American city. The Italians built their spacious country villas to escape the pressures of urban life and enjoy “La Dolce Vita” – the good life. They would mingle with family and friends and eat freshly prepared food from their grounds while surrounded by natural beauty. In just that manner, Brio offers its Guests “La Dolce Vita.”
Check back for more updates as we announce our swag bag partners! Looking forward to seeing all of you on May 9th.