So, I volunteered to bring the preschool snack on Friday. Kind of oddly excited about bringing preschool snack — like maybe I’m a grown up? The Bug and I have been talking about her favorite things and what she might like to share with her friends. Then I remembered it was their last class before Halloween, so we should conjure up some spooky fun.
I chose a Friday to bring snack because I usually work from home on those days and don’t schedue in-person meetings. It just so happens that this particular Friday, I agreed to present/facilitate a board meeting for one of my clients. A calendar fluke — ugh. Enter mom guilt. And we all know that mom guilt manifests itself in overdrive.
So I’ve been scouring the web for some fun ideas that don’t require going full-on Martha, and here’s a collection of the best ideas I’ve found.
Because a spoon full of sugar helps the guilt go down– right?
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting from Real Simple
- Owl Smores from Living Locurto
- Caramel Apple Bites found on Pinterest
- Mummy Face Pizzas from Kraft Foods
- Monster Mash Dip & Chips from Disney Family Fun
- Pumpkin Rice Crispie Treats found on Pinterest
- Spider Cracker Snacks from La Jolla Mom
What fun snacks are you making this Halloween?