We love a good deal – – and a good membership. Just found out that The National Aquarium is offering $30 off their annual membership. That means a family membership is just $129 for the year. That pays for itself in ONE VISIT for a family of four. To get the deal, you need to enter the secret code LORDS10 at checkout.
Why do you want an aquarium membership? They tell it better than we could! From the website:
Membership to the National Aquarium has fin-tastic perks, including: daily admission for one year at both the Baltimore and Washington, DC, locations; member discounts and special members-only events; magazine subscription; member advance tickets; special entrance for members; plus, your membership helps the Aquarium protect threatened marine wildlife.
Here’s a list of benefits:
- Unlimited daily admission for one full year from the date of purchase at both the Baltimore and Washington, DC, locations.
- Priority entry for members only (Baltimore)
- Discounts at the Aquarium gift shops, restaurants, and onsite SharpShooter picture purchases
- A subscription to Watermarks magazine
- Discounts on programs and events
- Members-only events
- Dolphin show, when available (Baltimore)
- Ability to purchase advance tickets for friends or family (Baltimore)
- Memberships are fully or partially tax-deductible
So, um, what are you waiting for? Make your child’s real life Nemo experience a reality!
Photo credit: Image from AquaViews.net