Today we’ve got some fabulous handmade goods from local artisans who sell on Etsy. Most are providing holiday delivery on in stock items, as long as you place your order by Wednesday. Everything listed is something we ::heart::
So what are you waiting for? Get your handmade goodness on!
1. Dog calling cards We know that Mommy Cards are all the rage right now for making playground friends and setting up playmates, but what about the dog lovers in your life? These adorable cards from Fuzzy Mug will make sure Fido and his ‘parents’ can easily score the digits of others at the dog park.
2. Dave Matthews Toddler Shirt Sweet Pepita’s tag line is “urban.green.unquestionably hip.” So score this fabulous tee for the hipster-in-training. Everything in the shop is 100% organic rib knit cotton. Lots of options to choose from — or create a custom tee from your old concert shirts.
3. Handmade Beaded Jewelry Tu Vida has beautiful handmade beaded jewelry for all of the fashionable women in your life! Love their stuff? We do too! And score – – we’re doing a giveaway with them tomorrow. Be sure to check back!
4. Customized Kidlet Plate Joan from Bitsy Creations has the perfect solution for picky eaters – – a customized plate that looks just like him or her! Could it be any more adorable?
5. Print Scarves We love the fun meets funky meets functional in the jersey cotton scarf collection from Red Prairie Press. Just as simple as that.
6. Felt Holiday Barrettes Jen from the Littlest Bean has a passion for mixed media wearables – – evident in this adorable holiday barrette set that will dress up any little angel in your life!
7. Chocolate Lovers Sample Set Everyone has a chocolate aficionado on their list. This 100% organic and fair trade hot chocolate gift from Flying Bird Botanicals is sure to please!
8. Frog Knit Hat Ok, so this particular seller is not from the Greater Baltimore area. But I just couldn’t resist not putting this frog hat on the list! Made with Super soft acrylic yarn, this fabulous creation from Mya’s Eyes Boutique will be the gift that keeps everyone talking! (And snapping those cameras…)
9. Handcrafted Bookmarks Don’t you just ADORE these handcrafted bookmarks from Block Party Press? Book lover on your list? Check!
10. Stuffed Owl Whoooo wouldn’t love this adorable owl from TZBurps? We know we did a giveaway with TZBurps last week, but we just had to give Tara another shout out! These little guys are just begging for a hug.