If you follow our our facebook page, you already know that we are flattered to be nominated as one of Baltimore’s Best Family Blogs as part of the Baltimore Sun’s Mobbie Awards. There are lots of fabulous blogs nominated and we couldn’t be more thrilled to be included among them. As of right this second, we’re in second place. Woot! Thanks to all of you who have voted and continue to take a minute each day and vote for us.
Like (cool) progeny? Then we would so appreciate you taking a minute to to vote for us for best family blog! You can vote once a day for your favorite area blogs and tweeters through November 12th at 5:00 PM.
We also wanted to take a moment and chat about some changes to our blog (did we mention we’re really excited?!?). Starting next week, we’re launching a new, slightly more structured format:
- Collage Monday: Mondays are now a placeholder for our kid-spiration boards. These may be a best of the web compilation, thoughts for a party or playtime, or just a collage of thoughts.
- Tuesdays Voices: We know that the more diverse voices that appear on a blog, the more reflective you are of your reader community. So each Tuesday we’re looking to bring you a guest post.
- Wednesday’s Find: A fabulous tool, place, local shop or product that we just think you need to know about. Yes, we are a PR friendly blog. At the same time, we refuse to settle for promoting any product, service or place we couldn’t 100% recommend.
- Things to Do Thursday: A tutorial, recipe, event round up – – you never know!
- Feature Friday: Each Friday, we look to bring you a fantastic feature story. It may be an interview, a parent in the know article, a vlog (gasp – vlog, I know!), or an in depth analysis.
- Charm City Weekend: We like to relax on the weekend – – and we know you do too. So we’re reserving our weekends for photo coverage of local events, an editorial contribution (a la the if you ask a mom series) or perhaps nothing at all. We’re all for flexible structure (that’s how we live our lives, right?)
Don’t worry. Our (hot) dishes and giveaways aren’t going anywhere – – you’ll just get a double dose of (cool) those days!
So what do you think? And who wants to contribute?