Not sure if you’ve heard of Groupon or not, but today’s flash deal is 50% off of a year long membership to The Maryland Zoo. That means $30 for an individual membership or $45 for a family membership.
We’re stoked because it’s one of our favorite Charm City area attractions – – and a membership makes it easy to stop by for an hour or two (rather than feeling like you need to be there the whole day because you paid admission for everyone in your family and gosh darn it, you’re all going to have fun even IF the toddler is having a series of meltdowns…). There are fabulous picnic areas at the zoo (one of our favorite things to do is have lunch with the giraffes), so $45 is the gift that keeps on giving to our monthly budget.
Situated on 160 acres of Druid Hill Park and founded in 1876, The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore is the third-oldest zoo in the United States. With a membership, you’ll get the following benefits:
- Unlimited admission to The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore
- Members-only special events
- Discounts and advance ticket sales for special events, including the Breakfast with the Animals series and Brew at the Zoo and Wine Too
- VIP members-only entrance
- 25% off guest admission tickets
- Discounts on zoo camps and gift shop purchases
- Free or discounted admission to more than 130 zoos nationwide